Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October. Post Two. The Wedding.



I don't believe in coincidences. So when I found that my cousin was getting married while I was here, I knew I had to be at that wedding. Whitney Ford became Whitney Taylor on the 13th of October. Warning: Mass of pictures ahead!! and not much sense to them!!

The Cake! 



The Bride and Groom Table



the ceremony:


The Groom, Cody, waiting at the 'alter'




The kiss! 


afters:


Father & Daughter











Showing the tattoo that her dad had just discovered. FORD.






Family.

Cousin Kortney and her hubby, Ryan.


The beauty of a fall wedding.


the reception. aka. party time ;)






Cutting the cake!

Mashing the cake into the partners face.




Sister making sister cry.

Presenting gifts to the parents.




Fathers speech
















first dance as bride & groom.





father & daughter dance.















Aunt and Uncle boogying at the end of the night. <3
And homeward bound.



<3 Jess, 
Missing you all

No comments:

Post a Comment