Monday, August 27, 2012

27th August.

It's been a rough few days. Caution, sappiness ahead.

I don't think there would be something much more awful than a Skype connection that's not completely connected. It was the first time that I realised that I couldn't rely on Skype to see my friends, or worse, my family. It was the second time that I chocked back tears from the ache of distance since I've been here.
(I'm not counting the breakdown I had in my friends' arms before I headed to the airport.)
I'm going to miss so many things by being here, but going to experience amazing things too. The irony of bitter sweetness.

But I was kept busy yesterday to keep my mind off it, and, today, I keep organising myself for my first day tomorrow, so am still busy.
I updated my contact details to include my address here and my new phone number.
I think that's all.

So many words that I can't say. They're all written with sorrow in ink in my throat. I can hug you all in February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment